The location offers numerous possibilities to those who love nature, hiking and mountain races. The pronounced inclines of the area make it perfect for vigorous mountain biking.
- Short walk: There is a circular path beginning above the house that meanders for 30 to 45 minutes. It’s suitable for children and the elderly alike, and for anyone who wants to take an after-lunch walk.
- To the summit: following the route marked with the symbols of GR 5.2. you will reach the summit of Turó de l’Home in about two hours of continuous walking. Please note that the cumulative elevation rise is greater than 700 metres and that there isn’t much shade. The descent can be done more briskly so if you get an early start you can be at home in time for lunch.
- Discover Roca Voltera. It is a magical place over the so-called “Baiés Chesnuts”, a place where the panoramic view above Montseny is spectacular. Ask for more information.
- To the village of Montseny. From Ca l’Agnès to the village of Montseny there is a distance of only 4,5km in southwest direction. The path flows among the trees but it is not marked. For this reason, it is only recommendable for hikers with a good sense of direction or equipped with a GPS.
And for those who prefer to stay at home… For those who want to take a rest or those who have come with small children, the house offers also:
- A porch with barbecue
- Indoor games: goose/parchisi, cards, dominoes…
- Toys for children up to 3 years
- On the ground games: darts, petanque, bowling… trampolin